Sunday, May 13, 2012

Episode 12 - Happy Mother's Day!



Working on:
Sweetheart socks by Nikol Lohr
Color Affection by Veera Valimaki
Garterlac Dishcloth by Criminy Jickets
Afterthought Heel socks by Laura Linnemann
iPad Cover highly improvised by me

Spinning:
Loop batt in Bouquet

New Fiber and yarn by Wollen Mill St Yarn

New, and new to me, podcasts I enjoyed this week:
Charminglochie
Nattering about Knitting
Round the Twist
Studentknits
A Spinner's Whirled

My weekly must watch podcasts:
The Play Yard
Knitting Den
Sassypantsknitter
Yarnivore
Wolfe Farms
Knit me Happy
Knitabulls
The Knit Girllls
Retrolemon Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniela,
    this is wonderful geeky fiber indeed! TARDIS looks awesome, as do the Firefly connected ones.
    Sorry to hear you'll be changing teams in NWT6 - but hope to see you around (dk if I'll be on in T6 tho, let's see!:) ).

    Cheers,
    Lightblue

    ReplyDelete