Sunday, June 9, 2013

Puppy Love

Hey ya'll!

I've been knitting my little fingers to the bone... not really... but I did finish my Tour-de-Sock project for round one:




To start of the Tour we had a combination real and virtual group meeting of Team Caffeinated. I had a ton of fun, but didn't get nearly enough knitting done that day. We will see how next weekend goes. We are meeting (along with anyone who would like to join us) at the local Dunkin' Doughnuts from 1-4 on Saturday June 16th for World Wide Knit in Public week.
We had a new addition to the family yesterday and she is keeping me a bit distracted:
Tiger doesn't know what to think:
She has dear hubby wrapped around her little paw:
I plan to record next weekend... until then... Happy Knitting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats - she is adorable! It took me a couple of months to actually have time to knit and get some normal life back when we got our puppy in March. Enjoy every minute - they grow so fast. Oh yeah - and take lots of pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete