Saturday, March 10, 2012

Episode 4



This is podcast in your PJs week thanks to Katie from Knittin' on the Fly so I recorded in my PJs.

I'd like to thank Denise from Knitting Den and Diane from Knitabulls for mentioning me in their podcasts! I'd also like to thank the ladies from Wolfe Farms for mentioning the podcast!

We will have Virtual Knit Night on Google+ on March 17th from 6 until 9ish. You can find me as Daniela Richardson on Google+. Send me a pm on Ravelry if you can't locate me.

Our new family member is Tiger...


I had one finished object to show off. Well, really I had two of these, but one was already gifted. The pattern is Perdita by Elizabeth Klett and can be found in the Summer 2006 Knitty.

I have one sock done on my Vanilla Socks out of Hazel Knits Artisian Sock yarn in the Nemo color way.

I managed to get the cuffs done on my Gimly socks. Pattern is by Claire Ellen and can be found in the Fellowship of the Rings e-book.

My Brainwave Hat got just a tiny bit of love. The pattern is by Chris Abbott and I am knitting it out of Mini Mochi.

There was spinning and plying! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment