Sunday, March 18, 2012

Episode 5


Blip link: http://blip.tv/CaffeinatedKnitting/episode-5-6030687


I have two finished objects this week. The socks have already been mailed. I get to show off the cute hedgehog.


I've been working on my Brainwave hat and my Citron shawl this week.
Another Hitchhiker by Martina Behm was cast on out of Katia Bombay.
The VKN went great after some of the kinks got worked out! I would like to thank Caroline, Vicky, Julie, Medical Heather, Nuclear Heather, Dawn, Denise and Jill for joining me! I will be starting hangouts for us again and from now on will Plurk and post the link in the Ravelry group when I do.

Sheep shearing was held at Blue Bird Legacy Farm. Check them out here: www.bluebirdlegacyfarm.com.






Banana Fiber yarn is from: www.blondchickenboutique.com. Tara is pictured below helping me learn to spin.






No comments:

Post a Comment